In today's lesson ,which is our first lesson, we will cover Tagalog Greetings.
More to the point, we will learn to say things like good morning,good afternoon,good night, how are you, what is your name, and respond with my name is.
We will also touch on politeness,as politeness is a very big issue in The Philippines, as it should be everywhere!
If you enjoy this lesson, hang around , as we'll will have many more wonderful and useful words and phrases for you in future Episodes.
Don't forget to subscribe so you can keep up with us. Also,please feel free to pass these on to family,friends,co-workers and even strangers.
Thanks for visiting,will be looking forward to your next visit.
Follow my Blog located here http://dustbusterz.multiply.com/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades