In a previous Episode, we learned about Tagalog Greetings.Specifically we learned how to say good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and how to ask a person their name,while learning to say my name is. In this lesson, we learn to introduce family,or friends to someone.
You will also learn how to be polite(politeness is very important to The Filipino ) as it should be everywhere.
We will also learn how to say something is mine or belongs to me, and how to ask someone for help. This is a very useful Episode, I believe you'll really enjoy.
I think you'll enjoy this lesson, and in our next lesson,we'll be looking at How to say body parts in Tagalog,so remember,subscribe now, so you can keep up with future lessons. Also ,don't forget to pass these lessons to family,friends, heck, even strangers :)
Thanks for visiting ,please leave comments, good or bad. Love hearing form you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades