In today's Lesson , we will cover words and Phrases using I don't Understand in Tagalog. Sometimes,you will run into situations where someone talks way to fast, or you just don't know what the words are. To remedy this, we want to ask the person to slow down,repeat what they said, or just simply tell them you didn't understand what they were saying.
In Episode 11, we will cover words and phrases Having to do with Money. This will certainly be a fun episode as who doesn't like Money?
I cannot believe I have yet to get a compliment or comment of any kind. I don't think you are without something to say either good or bad. Go ahead, comment below. I'd love to hear form you.
Subscribe now, if you still haven't done so, pass on these lessons. And I'll be seeing you again soon for lesson 11.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades