Today's Lesson looks at How to Pay Compliment to someone ,but without actually complimenting them directly.You will be speaking with another person as you pay this particular Compliment. In a Future Episode, we will look at how to Pay Compliment Directly to the individual you are talking to.
Have fun with this lesson and remember to revisit as often as needed to memorize these lessons. Please be sure to pass these lessons on to others so they too can learn a new Language.
I have had visitors ask me for the written word to these lessons,as they feel it is easier to learn when they can view the written words as well as viewing the videos. So, in an effort to make everyone's learning experience as easy and beneficial as possible , you can follow my written blog at this location http://dustbusterz.multiply.com/ or at this location
Please feel free to comment , and pass these lessons on to others. I Love hearing form you.
, and Hope to see you for future Episodes.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades