In the last Episode we discussed I Don't Understand. But everyone understands the universal item (Money),so lets look at how to say Money , and How Much Is It in Tagalog.
You'll be learning how to say thins like how much is that doggie in the window(in Tagalog of course).
This will be a great lesson. In Lesson 12, I think we will go shopping.We'll look at how to say words and phrases having to do with shopping and shoes.
As always, I look forward to your comments, questions and concerns, so lets see those comments below.You can keep up with the written word(blog) at these locations.
you can also find the blog here http://dustbusterz.multiply.com/
Thanks again for visiting. I Love you guys,and be sure to share these lessons with family and friends. Until Next time Paalam(good bye)!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades