Learn Tagalog can be addicting. So lets look at some new words and phrases that just might be quite helpful sometime.
We'll start this episode by learning how to say its windy out in Tagalog.
There always seems to be a fire somewhere,which is quite sad, but we can learn how to warn others by yelling these words. There is a Fire in The Marketplace. Lets get some help with these words.Enjoy this Episode, we have yet another great one for you next time.
In Episode 10, we will be looking at how to say I Don't Understand in Tagalog. Sometimes you just don't understand. don't go away, we'll be right here with more Tagalog Lessons.
Please don't forget to comment below, and if you haven't done so until now, please hit that subscribe button right now. I'm waiting !!! Ok, thanks so much for that. until next lesson, have a great day and Paalam.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades