In this lesson, we will be looking at how to say certain body parts in Tagalog. You might be visiting The Philippines when you experience some pain and need to communicate this with a doctor or nurse.
We'll examine how to say things like head,eye,arm,back,leg and many others.I hope you enjoy this lesson and will be returning for Episode 6, where we will discuss Holiday Greetings.
As always, if you have enjoyed these lessons,please leave comments below, and pass these lessons on to others so they too can learn a new language.
You can always follow the written words to these lessons on my blog at
Http://www.flixia.com/user/dustbusterz/blogs. Or at
Thanks again for viewing my videos, hope to see you again for the Holiday greetings lesson.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades