In this,the First of our lesson series,we will learn useful words and phrases for Greeting others in Tagalog. We'll learn words such as hello or good morning,good afternoon,good night,how are you and many others.
We will also learn to ask a person what their name is and how to say your name in Tagalog.
Remember,learning a new language can take time. Please feel free to revisit these Lessons as often as you need to memorize the words and phrases.
Please subscribe ,so you can keep up with the following lessons. And please comment and pass these lessons on to Family,Friends,and co workers.
Don't forget to test those new language skills on Native Speakers too.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades