In today's lesson, we will look at some useful Tagalog Words and Phrases to use during the Holidays. How to say Merry Christmas ,and Happy new Year in Tagalog. We also look at other holiday greetings like Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Easter.
We will also look at how to how to say things like what do you want and how to respond to this question.
Want to tell someone you like them, we got you covered in this episode.
Remember, visit and revisit till you get these lessons down pat. if you enjoyed this lesson and our past lessons,go right ahead and pass them on to family and friends. Helping others to learn a new language is a good thing.
Thanks for visiting, hope to be seeing you for Episode 7, where we will learn How to Give Compliments in Tagalog.
as always, you can follow the written blog at http://www.flixia.com/user/dustbusterz/blogs
or you can see the written blog here http://dustbusterz.multiply.com/
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades